Marriage & Motherhood
Wedding Planning Advice
With all of the events I've had the pleasure of being a part of for over a decade...I have so many experiences to share with you! While here, you may find inspiration for your wedding day, corporate function or the things I like to get into when I'm not planning like a BOSS!
Virtual conferences are becoming more of the norm. Due to restrictions for health reasons, companies are deciding not to postpone an entire year to meet again….in order to maintain momentum, the time to meet is NOW.
But all day meetings…can kind of be a drag. Sometimes you have to keep it interesting to maintain the (albeit short) attention spans of attendees your at virtual conference.
Today I’m bringing you some fresh ideas to mix things up at during breaks at next virtual conference.
1. Have a live Yoga class. People sitting at computers is just not good on the body. Get attendees standing up and into some reset poses while they wait for the next speaker.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Have a cooking class. Something that can be made in real-time in 15min or less -bonus points by having a team member go live.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Have a scavenger hunt. Send attendees rummaging through their office/coat closet/kitchen and bringing back objects you call out in 30sec or less⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Play google search. Attendees are likely to use it anyway during the virtual meeting or conference. Send them on a google search to find the answer to a trivia question. The first one with the right answer gets a prize.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Bring in a special guest- how about a comedian for a brief sketch to give some laughs and breakup the serious content. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
There you have it, friend! I hope this helps you get creative at your next virtual conference! If you need any help implementing these ideas or something else for your next virtual event, give me a call!