What if you could wake up on your wedding day and not have to worry about a thing?
I am just as OCD as you are about making sure everything goes according to plan. On your wedding day we make sure vendors give you what you paid for, corral your wedding party, and keep everything running smoothly. Planning a wedding? Keep reading.
I’ve been where you are. Engaged, looking for wedding inspiration, and feeling totally in control of my wedding planning checklists. But then, I got to a point where it just wasn’t fun anymore. Between scheduling appointments, keeping track of payments, and trying to keep track of RSVP reply’s, wedding planning was exhausting; and eventually I couldn’t wait for it to be over. I secretly wanted to just run away to Vegas, elope, and call it a day.
But oh, if I’d only hired a planner I would have had someone to…
- Vent to that understood what the heck I was talking about, so I wouldn’t have to answer questions like, ‘What’s a charger plate?’
- Point me to the best vendors who are tried and true and avoid wasting gas driving clear across town for consultations every week.
- Take on my wedding worries so I could get back to focusing on my real job that was actually paying for the wedding.
Luckily, YOU won’t have to go through what I went through, because you have me!
So, you really can wake up on your wedding day and not have to worry about a thing.
As a Day of Coordinator, what exactly do I do?
- Start working with you waaaaaay before the Day of your wedding.
- Make sure those wedding details you’ve been losing sleep over actually happens.
- Keep your vendors in line and make sure you receive all the services you’re paying them for.
- Show your wedding party how to walk down the aisle…on queue…in a straight line…without bunching up.
- Take care of the emergencies that come up, with a smile – so you never even notice there’s an issue.
- Pack you a to-go plate for your getaway car so you actually get to eat.
- Pin on corsages and boutonnieres.
- Handled those awkward moments if a wedding guest gets out of hand or a vendor isn’t living up to expectations.
- Represent you for the day – making on the spot decisions when necessary to keep your timeline running smoothly.
Does this sound like what you need? If your answer is yes, then I’m the planner for you, girlfriend!
On the other hand, I’m not the planner for you if you want to…
- Create your own itinerary
- Hire me to assist with only a portion of your wedding day
- Set up your own centerpieces
- Take on unnecessary stress in the final weeks before your wedding
- Be responsible for wedding day tasks like showing your guests where to find their tables and explaining to Aunt Sue why she isn’t at the same table as Cousin Sally
When you select our signature offering, immediately upon sign up you’ll receive access to a collaborative planning portal where I’ll help you figure out how to get down the aisle with your sanity intact. You’ll have unlimited access to me via email and also receive planning templates and our preferred vendors list. We will have two pre-scheduled meetings together to discuss your wedding. Your hand-over meeting will take place 6 weeks out from your wedding day where we will review your vendor contracts, RSVP Management, and discuss everything you envisioned on your wedding day from the moment you wake ’till your grand exit. Using this information I’ll build your wedding timeline and room schematics for your review. Once approved I’ll be in contact with your vendors and start preparing for your wedding rehearsal and wedding day logistics. On the day of your wedding, my team will be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
Coordination and Design
Know how to plan but have no interest in picking out charger plates, linens, centerpieces and not exactly sure what uplighting is? Add on Event Design for assistance with your theme generation and the overall look and feel of your wedding day. This includes two additional meetings, a design portfolio, and an itemized list of all the event details that will bring your wedding vision to reality. I take care of everything from vendor location to delivery, set up, and breakdown.
Here are some of the wedding items I customize for you….
- Invitation Design, Printing, Assembly and RSVP Management
- Welcome Bags for Out of Town guests
- Police Motorbike Escort for a Grand Entrance or Exit
- Onsite Childcare
- Travel Arrangements for your Honeymoon or Wedding Guests
- Wedding Favor Assembly
- Auxiliary Event Planning and Design (Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party, Post-Wedding Brunch)
Have an idea of the direction you want to go with your wedding planning but need a little guidance along the way? Just think of me as your concierge. We’ll set up a time to discuss anything you want regarding your wedding planning process. I can point you in the right direction, give you a referral, provide etiquette advice, or walk you through how to best accomplish the tasks you are struggling with.