Welcome to our March Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on All Things Spring to help you in the process of planning your wedding or event. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Cindy Clearwater at Something Blue Virgin Islands on Natalie’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Last week was pretty gloomy here in Houston. It felt like it rained every day for a week and a half…but this past Saturday the sun was GOOD to us and started shining just in time for my Bride & Groom’s BIG DAY! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Brown!!! A fabulously gorgeous wedding it was! When I mustered up enough energy to step outside Sunday morning after a day full of wedding coordination, I heard the birds singing, took a look at the pretty blue sky, felt the oh-so-familiar Houston humidity kissing my cheeks and the grass even looked greener. It could only mean one thing…the official first day of Spring is upon us (This Friday)!
If you are getting married and want to incorporate Spring elements into your wedding I’ve got some ideas for you! The best way to show ‘Spring’ so is to brighten everything up! Think about what your church audience may look like on Easter Sunday. Bright whites, baby blues, light pinks, soft yellows and mint greens are the base color of every outfit. You can do the same with your wedding elements to create an event that represents a tribute to Springtime. You don’t have to focus on wedding party attire, stationery, and flowers. Those are the more obvious choices and though they are great options should not be the only ones you choose to represent Spring.
In addition to these options, go for more subtle ways to incorporate Spring pastels into your wedding theme. Examples include: the flavor choices for your candy or popcorn buffet; your card box color; the color of your signature drink with pastel colored and monogrammed bar napkins to match; Spring rolls or bright, colorful appetizers, and my personal favorite: an outdoors reception. Nothing screams Spring louder than being outside with the birds chirping, bright skies, crisp air and refreshing green scenery surrounding family style seating tables with strung lights overhead to provide romantic lighting as nighttime takes over. And with all this talk of Spring, now I want to go to a Spring Wedding!!!
To celebrate Spring and the NCAA Tournament for all you fans out there, we are having a March Madness BLOWOUT Sale for our Day of Coordination (D-o-C) Services. Book D-o-C now through March 31st and get Day of Coordination at a special rate! Call me today to find out how much you can save with this special offer at 281-961-1823!
I hope you enjoyed my tips today about incorporating Spring into your wedding!
The next stop is Nikki Michel at Ciao Bella Weddings on Natalie’s Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Line-up
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Ashley Rae at Ashley Rae Events
- Andie Freeman at Andie Freeman Photography
- Shaun Cox at A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events
- Kristi Richardson at Bloomed To Last
- Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer
- Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events
- Peter Merkle at Chicago Wedding DJs
- Katrina McCullum at Made of Honor Weddings
- Kelly King at Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing
- Rachel Huntoon at Ashford Manor Bed & Breakfast
- N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka
- Teresa Rhodes at Nearly Nesters
- Laurie Kuerlemann at Platinum Party Events Entertainment, Inc
- Katherine Shorter at Creating Awesomenessity
- Liz Coopersmith at Silver Charm Events
- Kimberly Parks at KP Photography
- Cindy Clearwater at Something Blue Virgin Islands
- Anshwa Lewis at SwaLaRue Events
- Nikki Michel at Ciao Bella Weddings
- Daphne Simpson at Elite Design
- Kelly Snyder at Southern Charm Weddings