I plan and coordinate weddings for busy brides because planning your wedding shouldn’t stress you out.
I’ve planned weddings for cultures ranging from Nigerian to Moroccan to Chinese to Filipino to Mexican; held everywhere from Houston to New Orleans to Atlanta, to D.C. and Jamaica; in Cathedrals, Barns, Ballrooms, Art Galleries, and National Monuments. And now?
I’m your wedding planner.
What makes me the perfect planner for you?
BECAUSE you’re a busy professional who can’t wait to marry the love of your life but, aren’t so in love with the wedding planning process. In fact, you hate having to keep track of all those wedding planning checklists, Dos and Don’ts of etiquette, and finding the right vendors is making this entire experience not-so-fun.
BECAUSE you’d much rather spend your free time getting in a few extra workout sessions to be on fleek in that wedding dress or squeezing in some House of Cards episodes with your fiance than going to another Bridal Show.
BECAUSE maybe you don’t have a pile of wedding magazines on your desk or 50 Pinterest weddings boards, but that doesn’t mean you don’t want your wedding to be stylish, sophisticated, and a unique tribute to your love story.
And guess what? That’s exactly what I’m here for.
You can plan your wedding for months, and just when you think you’ve accounted for everything, something can still go wrong. Its my job to react smartly and swiftly in case of the unexpected. Did I mention I’m a combat veteran? Wedding day ‘stress’ ain’t got sh*t on me.
I give you candid advice so you can make the best decisions for YOUR wedding day.
One meeting with me and I’ll have you feeling like a huge wedding planning weight has been lifted. These are not my words, but theirs.
So, no more….
- Calling around trying to figure out if you are picking the right vendors.
- Worrying about if you have missed any key milestones in planning your day.
- Looking over your shoulder at work while you try to squeeze in some wedding tasks, or
- Worrying about how you’re gonna get to the church on time.
I. GOT. YOU.
And here’s the best part…I can start working with you at any point in your wedding planning process to put your mind at ease. Whether you just got engaged yesterday, or your wedding is 60 days away.
Ready to slay your wedding day? If you’re thinking, ‘Heck yeah!’ then click here to check out my planning offerings.
Wanna know if I’m legit?
Check out what my happy SwaBrides have to say, here and here.
Got more questions?
Check out the most commonly asked ones, here.
Want to know more about me?
Awe gee, I’m flattered 😉 Since you pulled it out of me…here’s 9 random facts.
- I planned my wedding myself, so I have walked a couple of miles in your shoes. In fact, this is where my love of weddings started. I remember those late nights scouring the internet in search of the perfect ‘thing’ to go along with our wedding theme and booking appointments, then driving all around town to meet vendors. Having 3 coordinators on our wedding day was the second best decision we made; going to marriage counseling to prepare us for what happens next was numero uno.
- I was born and raised right here in Houston, but when I left home to attend West Point, I developed a love for travel and am always looking for an excuse to get on a plane, destination….anywhere.
- I married my college Sweetheart. We’ve been joined at the hip since Summer 2003. Like, I’m not even kidding when I say that. We attended Airborne and Air Assault School together (he also got his Ranger Tab), were stationed at FT Hood, TX together and deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom together. He’s basically a bad a** and also my hero.
- I’ve been eating cleaner since I got back from my honeymoon almost 5 -years ago. You’d think I’d see more results by now, but the struggle is real when you live in Houston, aka the MECCA of aaaamazing food. I fight the good fight day in and day out. You win some, you lose some.
- I have two mini-schnauzers…Bentley and Beamer. And I know what you’re thinking and the answer is yes: if we get a third dog his name will be ‘Benzo’.
- I got my start in the event planning industry in 2008 when I planned a performance production as a senior at the United States Military Academy. One taste of coordinating a New York Dance Company to perform, orchestrating food and beverage selections, rehearsals, and coordinating other specialty vendors for the event and I was like, ‘Goodbye Systems Engineering Major, Helooooooo Event Planning!’
- I have certifications in Project Management, Wedding and Event Planning and Human Resources. What does this mean to you? I’m not just calling myself an event planner, I’m a consummate professional who’s passionate about her crafts—with the street cred to prove it.
- I have a son and a daughter that are both in preschool so if you ever call me on your way home from work and hear loud noises in the background, I’m not at the zoo; it’s just my babies at play.
- I chose to do 9 random facts because my birthday is February 9th. Aquarian in the house!
Now that you know some random facts about me, are you ready to do this thing? Don’t waste another day planning your wedding the hard way, start working with me now.
Still want to learn more? Check out our FAQs, then fill out my contact form. I can’t wait to serve you and your family on your big day.